Introduction to the Theatre
Emily Grider Ray MA
add to cart
Reading, viewing, analyzing, writing about, and interacting with contemporary plays and performances to explore both theatre fundamentals and ways theatre addresses questions and concerns of our time.
- What is Theatre?
- What is a Play?
- The Playwright
- Give it a Shot!
- The Critic and the Dramaturg
- Critical Thinking Journal
- Critical Thinking Part One: Read a Play
- Visual Language
- Director's Concepts
- Critical Thinking Part Two: See a Play
- Design Part One: Set Design and Light Design
- Design Part Two: Costume Design and Makeup Design
- Design Part Three: Sound Design and Other Types of Design
- Final Project
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Satisfies Brigham Young University core Arts requirement.
| Tma 101 - Printed Student Lessons
|| $ 12.00