Life Planning and Decision Making
Description:Individual development in life planning and decision making, emphasizing personal maturity, goal setting, and decision-making abilities in areas of common concern to young adults.
Course Content:1. Developing a Meaningful Philosophy of Life
2. And Men Are That They Might Have Joy - 2 Nephi 2:25
3. Life Span and Development
4. Young Adult Development
5. Developing Identity, the Story of Asher Lev
6. The Influence of Culture, Ethnicity, and Gender on Identity
7. Cognitive Development
8. Exploring Your Personal Values
9. Career Decision Making
10. Spiritual Aspects of Decision Making
11. Integration and Application
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
|Printed Course Readings||$ 12.00|