Description:This course is a study of the way groups act and think as a result of socialization. It also focuses on students' roles in society and how they can personally make a difference.
Course Content:1. Sociology: What Does It Mean to Me?
2. Culture: The Foundations of Society
3. Inequality: Social Stratification and Change
4. Social Organizations: Socialization, Family, and Religion
5. Age Stratification; Ageism, Death, and Bereavement
6. The Sociological Perspective: What Does This Mean to Me?
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|
|Socsc 051 - CD||Included in tuition|