Education and Career Planning
Description:In this course students evaluate their personal interests and values, research occupations that are of interest, and draw conclusions about themselves and the world of work.
Course Content:1. What Do You Mean . . . Career?
2. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
3. Discovering You–Your Interests
4. Discovering You–Your Values and Experiences
5. Exploring the World of Work
6. The Final Chapter . . . Or Is It?
7. Submitting Your Portfolio
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|
|Selfg 057 - CD||Included in tuition|