Essential Life Skills
Description:In this course, students learn how to lay a foundation for successful, responsible adulthood by using time effectively, setting goals, avoiding procrastination, overcoming feelings of inadequacy, and developing self-motivation.
Course Content:1. Success: What It Is and What It Isn't
2. Self-Worth: Your Inestimable Value
3. You Can't Manage Time, But You Can Manage You
4. Procrastination: Will the Job Be Any Easier Tomorrow?
5. Goals: Your Road Map Through Life
6. Hang On Tight: Sticking to the Task
7. Strength in Numbers: Creating a Winning Team
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
|Essential Life Skills Printed Course Readings||$ 12.00|