The nature of temples, how temple service has unfolded over time, and the purpose and scope of temple responsibilities and opportunities. Topical studies in religion based on student interest and teacher expertise.
- The Background from Former Dispensations
- The Latter-day Restoration of Temple Service
- Temples in the Tops of the Mountains
- Temples during the First Half of the Twentieth Century
- The Pace Quickens: Unprecedented Expansion Worldwide
- The Hearts of the Children
- Temples Bring Blessings
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.