REL C 130
Michael A Goodman
add to cart
Focuses upon the purpose, skills, and doctrines of missionary work and prepares prospective missionaries for a more meaningful MTC and mission experience.
- Catching the Vision of Missionary Work
- A Mission: Who, Why, When, Where, and How
- Be Ye Clean That Bear the Vessels of the Lord
- Nine Things to Do Now to Have a Great Mission in the Future
- Living by the Spirit
- Proclaiming the News of the Restoration
- What Is the Gospel?
- Understanding the Atonement
- The Lord's Plan for the Eternal Progression of Man
- Making Your Mission Your Masterpiece: Some Counsel and Advice
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Recommended for all prospective LDS missionaries. This class may not be taken or retaken by returned missionaries or non-LDS students.