The Old Testament
REL A 301
Terry Briggs Ball PhD
add to cart
Historical background, narrative, and doctrines of the Old Testament. Covers Genesis through 2 Samuel.
- Introduction, the Creation, and the Fall: Genesis 1–3
- The Patriarchs: Genesis 4–23
- From Isaac to Joseph: The Beginning of Israel: Genesis 24–50
- The Exodus: Exodus 1–20
- The Mosaic Law: Exodus 21–40
- From the Wilderness to the Promised Land: Numbers
- The Second Law: Deuteronomy
- The Conquest and Judges: Joshua, Judges, Ruth
- Israel Wants a King: 1 Samuel
- King David: 2 Samuel
This includes a copy of reading materials, but does not include textbook material, exams, quizzes, or any other information found on external links within your course. (Optional)
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Submission of more than one lesson per week is not allowed without special permission from the instructor.