Introduction to Social Psychology
Prerequisite:PSYCH 111: Introduction to Psychology (or the equivalent)
Description:Conformity and obedience; socialization, norms, roles; attitudes, leadership, group processes.
- An Introduction to Social Psychology
- Concepts of Self
- Judging Ourselves and Others
- The Relationship Between Attitudes and Behavior
- Influences of Nature and Nurture
- Conformity and Obedience
- The Effects of Being with Others
- Liking and Loving
- Helping Others
- Getting Along With Others
- Psychology and the Law
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
No Materials required for this course!