Description:Gain a solid foundation in basic two-hand piano skills. Learn music theory, including how to read notes, rhythms, and musical symbols on a staff. After finishing this course, students should be able to teach themselves to play the beginning music they find at the music store.
Course Content:1. A Piano by Any Other Name is NOT Still a Piano
2. Finger Power: Easy as 1-2-3-4-5
3. The "Notorious" Grand Staff
4. Making Music Out of Music
5. Practice Makes Perfect
6. Ten Fingers. Not Ten Notes.
7. The KEY to Understanding Theory
8. Don't Cut the "Chord" on Music
9. Practice Makes Perfect. Again.
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Notes:Please check the syllabus for required materials.
|Beginning Piano Printed Course Readings||$ 20.00|