Human Resource Management
ORG B 327
Description:Functions of human resource management: employee selection, wage and salary administration, training and development, employee relations, and human resource planning.
- The Role of HR in Organizations
- Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis and Recruitment
- Employee Selection
- Employment Discrimination
- Training and Development
- Training Techniques
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
- Training Programs
- Performance Management
- Job Evaluation Methods
- Incentive Compensation Systems
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Compensation Laws and Regulations
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Unfair Labor Practices and Collective Bargaining
- Grievance and Employee Discipline Systems
- Employment Rights and Workforce Behavior Problems
- Employee Involvement Strategies
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
No Materials required for this course!