Secondary Mathematics II, Part 2 (MATH 054) or equivalent.
This integrated math course is a study of the properties of inequalities, problems solved using algebraic and geometric concepts, radical expressions and simple radical equations, equations and inequalities, linear relations and functions, polynomial functions, rational functions, systems of equations and inequalities, and matrices. This is the fifth course in a six-part High School Integrated Math series (MATH 051, MATH 052, MATH 053, MATH 054, MATH 055, and MATH 056). This course also encompasses Common Core content.
- Inequalities and More Linear Functions
- Solving Problems Using Algebra and Geometry
- Radical Expressions and Simple Radical Equations
- Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Relations and Functions
- Polynomial Functions Other Than Quadratics
- Rational Functions
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
NOTE FOR MAC USERS: It is strongly recommended that Chrome or Safari be used as the browser; Adobe Reader must be used to view this course.