Description:JOG 041 guides students to becoming physically fit through jogging and helps them set up a long-term program to maintain fitness. Students must engage in a fitness program for a minimum of 6 weeks to receive credit, jogging a minimum of 60 miles over at least 30 days to receive a passing grade.
Course Content:1. Joggers to Your Start: Before You Begin
2. Get Set: Planning Your Jogging Program
3. Does it Hurt: Common Injuries and Prevention
4. Go: The Benefits of Jogging
5. Form Check: The Jogging Position
6. Faster and Stronger: Factors that Affect Training
7. For As Logn As It Takes: Continuing Activity
8. There Is No End: Finishing This Course
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
Notes:Before beginning any exercise program, consult with your doctor. Participants and their legal guardians assume all responsibility and risk associated with any participation in any exercise program or related activities.
|Jog 041 - CD||Included in tuition|
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|