Description:This course covers developing healthy sun exposure habits, acquiring knowledge and skills to practice healthy habits that prevent and/or control disease, learning positive tactics to avoid drug use, and learning healthy eating strategies. This is the second course in a two-part Health Education series (HLTH 041 and HLTH 042) for students needing a full year of health education credit.
Course Content:1. Sun Safety
2. Practicing Healthy Habits That Can Prevent or Control Disease
3. Drug Basics - The Nature of Addiction
4. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Abuse of Prescription Drugs
5. Illicit Drugs, Treatment and Prevention
6. You Are What You Eat
7. A Road Map To Healthy Eating
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
|Health Education Printed Course Readings||$ 20.00|