Philosophical and Ethical Issues in Exercise Sciences
Philosophical and ethical issues common to exercise science majors. Concept of mind, body, spirit.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Philosophy and Philosophies
- Lesson 2: Metaphysical Perspectives – Absolute and Relative
- Lesson 3: Agency
- Lesson 4: Addictions
- Lesson 5: Absolute Worth of the Soul
- Lesson 6: Nature of Being
- Lesson 7: The Mystery of Chi
- Lesson 8: Body Mind Spirit Integration
- Lesson 9: Bioethics and Ethical Cases
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
| EXSC-302-M001 Reading Packet
|| $ 12.00