Description:In a world of words, students will learn how to put words together naturally, express themselves confidently, and explore the world of reading and writing through study and practice. Fifteen hours of reading, which include novels or nonfiction texts, are required. This is the first course in a two-part Eighth-Grade English series (ENGL 035 and ENGL 037).
Course Content:1. What in the World Is Going On Here?
2. Who in the World Are You?
3. Where in the World Are We?
4. What in the World Do You Mean?
5. How in the World Do You See It? Part 1
6. Why in the World Did You Do That?
7. When in the World Will It Happen?
8. How in the World Do You See It? Part 2
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
Notes:The Dark Is Rising may be available at a local library or bookstore.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|