Clothing Fashion Fundamentals
Description:Clothing Fashion Fundamentals includes a history of fashion, surveys current fashion designers, and introduces students to careers in clothing and fashion design. Students who take this course will also learn how to apply the fundamentals of fashion to their own wardrobe.
Course Content:1. Does Fashion Suit You? Clothing and Fashion Basics
2. Fashion Time-Travel: A History of Fashion
3. Fashion FUN-damentals: Principles & Elements of Fashion
4. Where Do Clothes Come From? Clothing Textiles and Production
5. Let's Go Shopping: Consumer and Business Strategies
6. I Have Nothing to Wear! Personal Fashion Characteristics
7. Backstage Pass to Fashion: Costume Construction
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
|Cloth 047 - Textile Swatches||Included in tuition|
|Clothing Fashion Fundamentals Printed Course Readings||$ 12.00|