Description:This course will help students gain a working knowledge of marketing and distribution, including marketing careers, marketing functions, market segmentation, and channels of distribution.
Course Content:1. An Overview of Marketing
2. Marketing Functions and Activities
3. Levels of Distribution
4. Transportation and Storage
5. Promoting Goods and Services
6. Target Markets and Market Segmentation
7. Pricing Objectives and Strategies
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
|Marketing Printed Course Readings||$ 20.00|