Description:This course will help students gain a working knowledge of marketing and distribution, including marketing careers, marketing functions, market segmentation, and channels of distribution.
Course Content:1. An Overview of Marketing
2. Marketing Functions and Activities
3. Channels of Distribution
4. Transportation and Storage
5. Promoting Goods and Services
6. Target Markets and Market Segmentation
7. Pricing Objectives and Strategies
8. Sample Final Exam
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|