Description:The question, "How does the human body do what it does?" is answered in Human Anatomy through an in-depth study of systems in the human body, including the digestive, respiratory, immune, circulatory, and reproductive systems.
Course Content:1. The Building Blocks of Life: Cells & Tissue
2. How the Body Moves: Musculoskeletal System
3. Staying Healthy: Integumentary, Immune, & Lymphatic Systems
4. Internal Coordination: Nervous, Sensory, & Endocrine Systems
5. The Internal Highway: Circulatory & Respiratory Systems
6. You Are What You Eat: Digestive & Urinary Systems
7. Making More Humans: Reproductive System
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|