Richard H Buonforte MA, MPhil
add to cart
Communication processes as affected by proxemic, kinesic, linguistic, social, institutional, worldview, value differences, and other aspects of culture. Seminar/workshop: theory, research methods, applications.
- Culture Blends
- The Circle and the Field
- Similarities and Differences
- Speech Acts
- Speech Act Lumber and Paint
- Variations on a Frame
- Sailors and Immigrants
- Western Apache Parodies of "The Whiteman"
- Apache vs. Anglo-American Ways of Communicating
- An Apache Analogy of Social Solidarity
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.