Description:This course is a study of the properties of sets of real numbers, linear equations, linear functions, and inequalities; geometry, radical expressions and equations; graphing and algebraic equations. This is the first course in a two-part Algebra 1 series (ALG 051 and ALG 053).
Course Content:1. Algebra Can Be Fun: Working with the Set of Real Numbers
2. Solving Linear Equations and Graphing
3. Linear Functions (Equations for a Line)
4. Inequalities and More Linear Equations
5. Solving Problems Using Algebra and Geometry
6. Radical Expressions and Simple Radical Equations
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Alg 051 - Interactive Math Lab DVD||Included in tuition|
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|