A HTG 100
Kempton John Cox
add to cart
Synthesis of American constitutional and economic principles and patterns of historical development.
- The Problem of Government
- City Upon a Hill
- The English Legacy
- A Conflict of Interests/Founding of a Market Economy
- The American Revolution
- Designing Government
- Starting the Engine of Government
- From Unity to Political Parties
- The Founding and Historical Change
- Empire of Liberty
- Finishing the Founding
- The Rise of Government/Market Weaknesses
- America and the World
- Living with Judicial Review
- America's Founding Heritage
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Satisfies Brigham Young University core American Heritage requirement. Tutoring is available for this course through BYU Independent Study.