Principles of Financial Accounting
David Mark Cottrell PhD
add to cart
First course in concepts and methods underlying financial statements.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- General Purpose Financial Statements
- Accounting Cycle I
- Accounting Cycle II
- Sales Revenue I
- Sales Revenue II
- Inventory I
- Inventory II
- Operating Expenses and Internal Controls
- Time Value of Money
- Long-term Operating Assets I
- Long-term Operating Assets II
- Debt Equity and Financing
- Investment Securities
- Final Assignment
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
The "Introduction to Accounting Software" purchased for this course is the same software used in ACC 200, ACC 201, and ACC 300.
| ACC 201: Principles of Financial Accounting - Reading packet
|| $ 12.00