Principles of Accounting
David Mark Cottrell PhD
add to cart
Financial and managerial accounting principles. Basic accounting statements, processes, and management applications.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- General Purpose Financial Statements
- Accounting Cycle Part 1
- Accounting Cycle Part 2
- Sales Revenue
- Operating Expenses and Internal Controls
- Long-Term Operating Assets
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Manufacturing Product Costs
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Operational Budgeting
- Non-Routine Business Decisions
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Satisfies Brigham Young University core Quantitative Reasoning requirement. You will need access to a computer and the Internet to complete this course.
| ACC 200 Reading packet
|| $ 12.00