Teacher-Led Online Courses
Our teacher-led courses include all the virtual learning benefits of our self-paced online courses. In addition, many of these courses offer opportunities for students to interact with each other, their course instructors, and/or TAs through various learning activities. This interaction enables deep learning, rich assessment, and greater intellectual growth. Students access most course materials online and submit assignments electronically. (As always, exams are administered by a certified proctor or testing center.) Interested in an engaging, interactive course experience with ongoing access to support? Support for teacher-led courses is available by phone, e-mail, live chat, or mail!
These online courses are best for students who:
- Want interactive mentoring and instruction.
- Can benefit from increased structure, monitoring, and motivation.
- Want to take their entire course online (excluding exams).
- Want to be able to set a course completion date with suggestions for assignment due dates.
- Need a course that meets certain state/organizational requirements for more instructor interaction and student guidance.
- Has a counselor or parent that wants to closely follow their progress.
Other Course Options:
- If you are looking for a less expensive online course that is still engaging and interactive, you probably want the Online course.
- If you are looking for a course that does not require online access and provides a printed course packet that includes all course materials (syllabus, course readings, non-graded self-check assignments, and computer-graded Speedback assignments with bubble sheets) you probably want the Paper course.