BYU Independent Study - Online Courses

Proctor Certification

Exams can only be sent to and administered by proctors who have been approved by BYU Independent Study.

All high school exams must be taken in a supervised setting with an approved proctor or at an approved college testing center. All university or college level exams must be taken at a certified college testing center.

Eligible persons wanting to become an approved proctor or proctoring facility may apply by filling out the correct proctor certification form below. (Please allow 1-2 business days for processing).

Once the form is filled out someone from the testing department will contact you directly to go through the certification process. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-800-914-8931.

All mail to FPO, APO, and DPO addresses will be sent standard USPS shipping

Application Forms

For USA High School Counselors and Teachers

High School

For College and Other Testing Centers

Testing Centers

For Librarians


For International Proctors


Proctor Address Change Form

Click here to change your address.