Stephen Farr Duncan PhD
add to cart
Enhancing marital communication skills, conflict resolution styles, intimacy, stress management, and developing a shared relationship vision using social science theories and research findings.
- The Importance of Marriage Education and Assessing Your Relationship
- Myths and Realities about Marriage and Emotional Health
- Critical First Year of Marriage and Stages of Love
- The Collaborative Marriage and Four Styles of Communication
- Using Your Awareness Wheel
- The Listening Cycle
- Resolving Conflict using the Mapping An Issue Model
- The Science of Changing Self and Partner
- Conflict Resolution Styles and Taking Back Your Marriage
- Avoiding the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and Other Behaviors that Damage Marriage
- Understanding Gender Differences in Marriage
- The Importance of Sex in Marriage: What Do You Know About Sex?
- Developing Sexual Compatibility and Communication
- Family Planning and Enriching Your Sex Life
- The Spiritual Dimension of Marriage
Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Married, engaged, and couples seriously dating are encouraged to enroll together. Please be aware that this course contains some explicit content; this course is for mature audiences.