Food Preparation in the Home
Description:Principles of cooking and skill development in food preparation techniques.
- Getting Started in the Kitchen
- Food Consumerism
- Cooking Terms and Tools of the Kitchen: Large and Small Equipment
- Nutrition and Menu Planning
- Quick Breads
- Yeast Breads
- Grains, Pasta, Soups, and Spices
- Fruits and Garnishes
- Vegetables and Salads
- Milk and Eggs
- Poultry and Seafood
- Sugar and Candy
- Fats, Cakes, Cookies, and Pies
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
No Materials required for this course!