Essential Life Skills
Description:In this course, students learn how to lay a foundation for successful, responsible adulthood by using time effectively, setting goals, avoiding procrastination, overcoming feelings of inadequacy, and developing self-motivation.
Course Content:1. Success: What It Is and What It Isn't
2. Self-worth: Your Inestimable Value
3. You Can't Manage Time, But You Can Manage You
4. Procrastination: Will the Job Be Any Easier Tomorrow?
5. Goals: Your Road Map Through Life
6. Hang On Tight: Sticking to the Task
7. Strength in Numbers: Creating a Winning Team
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|
|Selfg 049 - CD||Included in tuition|