Description:Through engaging stories, examples, and case studies, students will learn to analyze themselves and make adjustments to become ready for real life. Covered topics include perspective, independence, communication, social expectations, balance, relationships, and citizenship. Lessons include instructor-graded portfolio activities, which should be submitted as a whole before requesting the final exam.
Course Content:1. A Glimpse Ahead; Keeping a Perspective on Life
2. Seeking Balance in an Unbalanced World
3. The Journey Towards Gaining Independence
4. Relationships and Their Many Shapes and Forms
5. Communication, the Key to Success
6. Social Norms and Expectations
7. Citizenship, Finding Your Role in Society
8. Reflection for the Renaissance Teen
9. Portfolio Submission
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|