Beginning Piano Techniques 1
Description:Instruction in piano for nonmusic majors.
- The Piano Keyboard and the Five Finger Position
- Rhythm and the First Position
- The Grand Staff
- The First Repertoire
- Time Signatures and Counting
- Articulation and Tempo
- Major Cadences, Ties, and Rests
- The Pedals
- Major Scales and Key Signatures
- Intervals of Sevenths and Octaves
- Minor Key Signature and Scales
- Repeat Signs
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Notes:Textbook comes with a CD.
No Materials required for this course!