Description:This course is an overview of the increasing interrelationships of the world's peoples from early and classical civilizations, the Age of Discovery, and early modern and contemporary societies through the 20th century.
Course Content:1. Ancient History
2. Classical Civilization
3. The Rise of Christianity to the Eve of Discovery
4. Western Europe meets the World
5. Revolutionary Changes in the Western World, 1750-1870
6. A New Global Order: The Eastern Hemisphere, 1750-1870
7. The Rise of a Global Community
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|