United States Government and Citizenship
Description:This course examines the fundamentals of government and citizenship. It focuses on the major ideas, protections, privileges, structures, and economic systems that affect the life of a citizen in the United States political system.
Course Content:1. The American Founding
2. The Structure of United States Government
3. United States Government at Work
4. The Bill of Rights
6. Duties and Responsibilities of Citizenship
7. Getting Along: Citizen Interaction in a Democracy
8. Economic Systems and Popular Government
9. National Governments and the Community of Nations
10. U.S. Foreign Policy and International Politics
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
Notes:This is a rigorous course designed for college-bound students.
|Govt 045 - CD||Included in tuition|
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|