Clothing Fashion Fundamentals
Description:Clothing Fashion Fundamentals includes a history of fashion, surveys current fashion designers, and introduces students to careers in clothing and fashion design. Students who take this course will also learn how to apply the fundamentals of fashion to their own wardrobe.
Course Content:1. Does Fashion Suit You? An Introduction to Clothing and Fashion Basics
2. Fashion Time-Travel: A History of Fashion
3. Fashion FUN-datmentals: Understanding the Principles and Elements of Fashion Design
4. Where Do All the Clothes Come From? Clothing Textiles and Production
5. Let's Go Shopping!: Consumer and Business Strategies
6. I Have Nothing to Wear: Indentifying Personal fashion Characteristics
7. Backstage Pass to Fashion: An Introduction to Costume Construction
Paper Courses:Assignments for this course can be submitted online or by mail, email, or fax. If you do not have reliable internet access the optional course packet includes bubble sheets to be mailed.
|Cloth 047 - Color Supplement, Textile Activity Sheet and Textile Swatches||Included in tuition|
|Printed Course Packet||Included in tuition|