Description:This art course is an introduction to the fundamentals of drawing and focuses on the elements and principles of art, linear perspective, proportion, and composition.
Course Content:1. The Basics, History, and Function of Drawing
2. Elements and Principles of Art
3. Value and Texture: Dimension to Your Drawings
4. Perspective: The Illusion of Space and Depth on a Flat Surface
5. Proportion and Drawing Human Beings: We Come in All Shapes, Colors, and Sizes
6. Composition: Putting it together
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Notes:Please check the syllabus for required art materials.
|Art Foundations, Part 2 Printed Course Readings||$ 20.00|